L-SERIES, HAZARD/HORN, INDEPENDENT LEDs
- DPDT Maintain-ON/OFF/ON-Momentary switch.
- Two independently wired BLUE LEDs
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. LC1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. LC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 9 terminal switch with a common ground for both LEDs.
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Locks out elements such as water, dust & debris. Certified to IP67 for front panel components.
- Fits into industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 in [44.0mm x 22.0mm].
Panel Thickness Range
- Acceptable Panel Thickness
.030 to .156 (.76mm to 3.96mm)
.030, .062, .093, .125 and .156
- Switch only from base to terminal end - 1.75 inches
- Switch with LC1-01 attached - 2.38 inches
- Base with rocker installed - 1.97 X 1.02 inches
Actuator/Rocker Removal Tool$4.00
Bussmann MINI Fuseholder-HHL$3.25
Blue Sea ST Blade Fuse Block With Cover$29.95
Blue Sea ST Blade Fuse Block with cover$39.95
Six Position V-Series Switch Holder$9.50
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$0.70
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing White$1.00
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Red$1.00
There have been no reviewsOnly those who bought this product are allowed to add review
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!