L-SERIES, ON/AUTO LIGHTS, INDEPENDENT BLUE LEDs
- SPDT ON/OFF/ON switch.
- Upper and Lower BLUE LEDs are independently wired
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. LC1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. LC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 6 terminal switch with a common ground for both LEDs.
Custom text: Maximum 2 lines, and 7 letters/spaces per line
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Locks out elements such as water, dust & debris. Certified to IP67 for front panel components.
- Fits into industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 in [44.0mm x 22.0mm].
Panel Thickness Range
- Acceptable Panel Thickness
.030 to .156 (.76mm to 3.96mm)
.030, .062, .093, .125 and .156
- Switch only from base to terminal end - 1.75 inches
- Switch with LC1-01 attached - 2.38 inches
- Base with rocker installed - 1.97 X 1.02 inches
Molex 12-10 gauge Perma-Seal Ring Terminal 1/4" Stud$0.36
L-Series Four Switch Holder$8.25
L-Series Panel Plug$1.65
L-Series Connector Housing$1.00
L-SERIES, A-PILLAR LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
L-SERIES, REAR LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
L-SERIES, HORN, LOWER BLUE LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 14 to 16 gauge$0.90
Female Quick Disconnect 14 to 16 gauge$1.00
There have been no reviewsOnly those who bought this product are allowed to add review
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!