L-SERIES, EMERGENCY LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Upper LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is pressed ON. This will light up the symbol area.
- Lower LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area.
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. LC1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. LC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 4 terminal switch with a common ground for both LEDs
- Optional Dynatex Dielectric Grease Locks out moisture
Custom text: Maximum 2 lines, and 7 letters/spaces per line
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Locks out elements such as water, dust & debris. Certified to IP67 for front panel components.
- Fits into industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 in [44.0mm x 22.0mm].
Panel Thickness Range
- Acceptable Panel Thickness
.030 to .156 (.76mm to 3.96mm)
.030, .062, .093, .125 and .156
- Switch only from base to terminal end - 1.75 inches
- Switch with LC1-01 attached - 2.38 inches
- Base with rocker installed - 1.97 X 1.02 inches
L-Series End Switch Holders (Set of 2)$4.70
L-Series Connector Housing$1.00
L-SERIES, STEREO, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
L-SERIES, A-PILLAR LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
L-SERIES, REAR LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
L-SERIES, HORN, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 18 to 20 gauge$0.90
L-SERIES, HAZARDS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
L-SERIES, REAR ROOF, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$18.25
There have been no reviewsOnly those who bought this product are allowed to add review
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!