Dynatex Dielectric Grease 2 gram Single Use
Dynatex® Dielectric Grease is a silicon dioxide thickened, very high molecular weight dimethyl polysiloxane based material. It is an extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound with excellent water repellency even to seawater, it has outstanding high temperature and vacuum capabilities as well.
Single-use pillow pack will give you enough to wire a bank of six 5-terminal switches.
- LOCKS OUT MOISTURE.
- Moisture proof seal for automotive, marine and other ignition and electrical systems.
- For distributor caps, battery cables, posts and terminals, light bulb sockets, trailer hitch and all other types of electrical connectors.
- Protects electrical connections from arcing, corrosion and moisture.
- Improves electrical connection reliability.
- Prevents spark plug boots from sticking to plugs.
- Resists moisture, acids and alkalines.
- Maintains its consistency in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 400°F.
- Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR178.3570.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
EYE IRRITANT. CONTAINS SILICONE. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Call physician. Avoid prolonged skin contact. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$0.70
Ten Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$1.00
V-SERIES SEALED ROCKER SWITCH, BODY ONLY, NO ROCKER$14.00
V-SERIES SEALED ROCKER SWITCH, BODY ONLY, NO ROCKER$12.50
L-Series Connector Housing$1.00
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 14 to 16 gauge$0.90
V-Series Panel Seal$0.50
CONTURA V, A CUSTOM TEXT ROCKER ONLY$5.50
V-Series Mud Boot$3.50
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!