CONTURA XIV, FRONT LOCKER, LOWER INDEPENDENT
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Upper LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is ACTIVATED. This will light up the symbol area.
- Lower LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area.
- Rated 20A 12V
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 5 terminal switch
- Optional VPS-01 Panel Seal
- Optional MUD BOOT Added protection from mud and debris
- Optional Dynatex Dielectric Grease Locks out moisture
- Wiring diagram
Custom text: Maximum 2 lines, and 10 letters/spaces per line
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Operating Temp. -40°C to +85°C
Vibration 2 Resonance search 24-50 Hz 0.40 DA
50-2000 Hz ±10 G’s peak Horizontal Axis 3-5 G’s max. Random
24 Hz 0.06 PSD-Gsq/Hz
60 Hz 0.50
100 Hz 0.50
200 Hz 0.025
2000 Hz 0.025
No loss of circuit during test; <10μ seconds chatter.
Salt Spray Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 101D, Test Condition A, 96 Hrs. Sealed version only.
Dust Mil STD 810, Method 510.2 Air Velocity 300 Ft/Min Duration 16Hr
Three Position V-Series Switch holder$5.50
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$0.70
V-Series Panel Plug$1.35
Snap-In V-Series Switch Bracket, End, Set of 2$3.50
Ten Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$1.00
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 14 to 16 gauge$0.90
Female Quick Disconnect 14 to 16 gauge$1.00
V-Series Panel Seal$0.50
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!