CONTURA XII, WINCH IN/OUT, SEALED PADDLE ROCKER SWITCH, RED LENS
- SPDT- Momentary ON/OFF/ON Momentary
- Two 18 volt incandescent lights, or two 12 volt LEDs
- Both incandescent lights and LEDs are independently wired
- Rated 20A @ 18Volt (incandescent), or 20A @ 12Volt (LEDs)
- No rear barriers between terminals. Incandescent is a 6-terminal switch, VCH eight terminal connnector block with Packard 630 series terminals are recommended. LEDs are a 7-terminal switch, VC1 ten terminal connector block and Packard 630 series terminals are recommended.
- Optional VPS-01 Panel Seal
- Optional MUD BOOT Added protection from mud and debris
- Optional Dynatex Dielectric Grease Locks out moisture
- Wiring diagram V8D1K (incandescent lights)
- Wiring diagram V8D2UXXB (for LEDs)
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Sealing Sealed version: IP66/68, this rating applies to front panel components of the actual switch only, and signifies complete protection against dust as well as powerful jets of water.
Corrosion Mixed Flowing Gas (MFG) Class III 3 year accelerated exposure per ASTM B-827, B-845 Silver and gold contacts
Operating Temp. -40°C to +85°C
Vibration 1 Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 204D Test Condition A 0.06 DA or 10G’s 10-500 Hz. Tested with VCH connector. Test criteria - No loss of circuit during test, pre and post test contact resistance.
Vibration 2 Resonance search 24-50 Hz 0.40 DA
50-2000 Hz ±10 G’s peak Horizontal Axis 3-5 G’s max. Random
24 Hz 0.06 PSD-Gsq/Hz
60 Hz 0.50
100 Hz 0.50
200 Hz 0.025
2000 Hz 0.025
No loss of circuit during test; <10μ seconds chatter.
Shock Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 213B, Test Condition K @ 30G’s. Tested with VCH connector. Test criteria - No loss of circuit during test, pre and post test contact resistance.
Salt Spray Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 101D, Test Condition A, 96 Hrs. Sealed version only.
Dust Mil STD 810, Method 510.2 Air Velocity 300 Ft/Min Duration 16Hr
Thermal Shock Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 107F, Test Cond. A, -55°C to +85°C. Test criteria - pre and post test contact resistance
Moisture Resistance Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 106F, Test Criteria - pre and post test contact resistance
Ignition Protection All Contura switches with sealed construction meet the requirements of UL1500/ISO8846 for ignition protection, in addition to conformance with EC directive 94/25/EC for marine products.
Ten Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$1.00
L-SERIES, WINCH IN/OUT, INDEPENDENT LEDs$25.00
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 18 to 20 gauge$1.15
CONTURA V, WINDSHIELD LIGHT BAR, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA V, ROCK LIGHTS, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA V, DECK LIGHTS, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA V, BEER, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA II, DRIVING LIGHTS, ROCKER ONLY$4.75
CONTURA II, WHIP LIGHTS, ROCKER ONLY$4.75
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!