V-SERIES SEALED WINCH IN/OUT SPDT ROCKER SWITCH
- SPDT momentary ON/OFF/ON momentary switch.
- Two independently wired LEDs
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. VC-1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. VC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 7 terminal switch
- Optional VPS-01
- Wiring diagram
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Three Position V-Series Switch holder$5.50
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$0.70
V-Series Panel Plug$1.35
Snap-In V-Series Switch Bracket, End, Set of 2$3.50
Snap-In V-Series Switch Bracket, Center$1.75
V-SERIES SEALED ROCKER SWITCH, BODY ONLY, NO ROCKER$12.50
Single V-Series Switch holder$1.75
OTR STICKER WHITE
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!