V-SERIES SEALED WINCH IN/OUT SPDT ROCKER SWITCH
- SPDT momentary ON/OFF/ON momentary switch.
- Two independently wired LEDs
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. VC-1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. VC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 7 terminal switch
- Optional VPS-01 Panel Seal
- Optional MUD BOOT Added protection from mud and debris
- Optional Dynatex Dielectric Grease Locks out moisture
- Wiring diagram
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Actuator/Rocker Removal Tool$2.65
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$0.70
Ten Terminal Rear Connector Housing Blue$1.00
Ten Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$1.00
V-SERIES SEALED ROCKER SWITCH, BODY ONLY, NO ROCKER$14.00
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 18 to 20 gauge$0.90
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 14 to 16 gauge$0.90
V-Series Panel Seal$0.50
CONTURA V, A CUSTOM TEXT ROCKER ONLY$5.50
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!