CONTURA XIV, DEVIL EYES, LOWER INDEPENDENT
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Upper LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is ACTIVATED. This will light up the symbol area.
- Lower LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area.
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. VCH housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. VCH connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 5 terminal switch
- Optional VPS-01 Panel Seal
- Optional MUD BOOT Added protection from mud and debris
- Optional Dynatex Dielectric Grease Locks out moisture
- Wiring diagram
Custom text: Maximum 2 lines, and 10 letters/spaces per line
If only 1 line of text is requested for your rocker, enter "NO TEXT" in the Line 2 text box.
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Sealing Sealed version: IP66/68, this rating applies to front panel components of the actual switch only, and signifies complete protection against dust as well as powerful jets of water.
Corrosion Mixed Flowing Gas (MFG) Class III 3 year accelerated exposure per ASTM B-827, B-845 Silver and gold contacts
Operating Temp. -40°C to +85°C
Vibration 1 Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 204D Test Condition A 0.06 DA or 10G’s 10-500 Hz. Tested with VCH connector. Test criteria - No loss of circuit during test, pre and post test contact resistance.
Vibration 2 Resonance search 24-50 Hz 0.40 DA
50-2000 Hz ±10 G’s peak Horizontal Axis 3-5 G’s max. Random
24 Hz 0.06 PSD-Gsq/Hz
60 Hz 0.50
100 Hz 0.50
200 Hz 0.025
2000 Hz 0.025
No loss of circuit during test; <10μ seconds chatter.
Shock Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 213B, Test Condition K @ 30G’s. Tested with VCH connector. Test criteria - No loss of circuit during test, pre and post test contact resistance.
Salt Spray Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 101D, Test Condition A, 96 Hrs. Sealed version only.
Dust Mil STD 810, Method 510.2 Air Velocity 300 Ft/Min Duration 16Hr
Thermal Shock Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 107F, Test Cond. A, -55°C to +85°C. Test criteria - pre and post test contact resistance
Moisture Resistance Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 106F, Test Criteria - pre and post test contact resistance
Ignition Protection All Contura switches with sealed construction meet the requirements of UL1500/ISO8846 for ignition protection, in addition to conformance with EC directive 94/25/EC for marine products.
Actuator/Rocker Removal Tool$4.00
Snap-In V-Series Switch Bracket, End, Set of 2$3.50
Snap-In V-Series Switch Bracket, Center$1.75
CONTURA XIV, JEEP JK ROCK LIGHTS , LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, JEEP TJ BUMPER LIGHTS, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, JEEP TJ REAR LIGHTS, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, JEEP TJ WINDSHIELD LIGHTS, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, JEEP TJ ROOF LIGHT BAR, LOWER INDEPENDENT$15.50
V-Series Panel Seal$0.50
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!