Dynatex Dielectric Grease
Dynatex® Dielectric Grease is a silicon dioxide thickened, very high molecular weight dimethyl polysiloxane based material. It is an extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound with excellent water repellency even to seawater, it has outstanding high temperature and vacuum capabilities as well.
- LOCKS OUT MOISTURE.
- Moisture proof seal for automotive, marine and other ignition and electrical systems.
- For distributor caps, battery cables, posts and terminals, light bulb sockets, trailer hitch and all other types of electrical connectors.
- Protects electrical connections from arcing, corrosion and moisture.
- Improves electrical connection reliability.
- Prevents spark plug boots from sticking to plugs.
- Resists moisture, acids and alkalines.
- Maintains its consistency in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 400°F.
- Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR178.3570.
- Made in U.S.A.
- NET WT .33 OZ (8.5g) Great for larger jobs
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
EYE IRRITANT. CONTAINS SILICONE. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Call physician. Avoid prolonged skin contact. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Female Quick Disconnect 18 to 22 gauge$1.00
Actuator/Rocker Removal Tool$4.00
Bussmann MINI Fuseholder-HHM$3.25
Blue Sea ST Blade Fuse Block with cover$39.95
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Black$0.70
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing White$1.00
V-Series Panel Plug$1.35
Snap-In V-Series Switch Bracket, End, Set of 2$3.50
CONTURA X, GREEN LENS, SEALED ROCKER SWITCH$8.00
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!