CONTURA V, MARTINI TIME, LOWER INDEPENDENT
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Upper LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is ACTIVATED. This will light up the symbol area.
- Lower LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area.
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. VCH housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. VCH connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 5 terminal switch
- Optional VPS-01 Panel Seal
- Optional MUD BOOT Added protection from mud and debris
- Optional Dynatex Dielectric Grease Locks out moisture
- Wiring diagram
Custom text: Maximum 2 lines, and 10 letters/spaces per line
If only 1 line of text is requested for your rocker, enter "NO TEXT" in the Line 2 text box.
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Female Quick Disconnect 18 to 22 gauge$1.00
Actuator/Rocker Removal Tool$2.65
Bussmann MINI Fuseholder-HHL$3.00
Bussmann MINI Fuseholder-HHM$3.00
Three Position V-Series Switch holder$5.50
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing White$1.00
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Red$1.00
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Green$1.00
V-Series Panel Plug$1.35
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!