CONTURA III, RED SINGLE LENS, SINGLE UPPER DEPENDENT
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Single upper incandescent light (or LED) only
- Upper incandescent light (or LED) is ON when the upper part of the rocker is pressed ON. This will light up the top area.
- NO Lower incandescent light (nor LED)
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. VCH housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. VCH connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 3 terminal switch
- Optional VPS-01 Panel Seal
- Optional MUD BOOT Added protection from mud and debris
- Wiring diagram
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Sealing Sealed version: IP66/68, this rating applies to front panel components of the actual switch only, and signifies complete protection against dust as well as powerful jets of water.
Corrosion Mixed Flowing Gas (MFG) Class III 3 year accelerated exposure per ASTM B-827, B-845 Silver and gold contacts
Operating Temp. -40°C to +85°C
Vibration 1 Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 204D Test Condition A 0.06 DA or 10G’s 10-500 Hz. Tested with VCH connector. Test criteria - No loss of circuit during test, pre and post test contact resistance.
Vibration 2 Resonance search 24-50 Hz 0.40 DA
50-2000 Hz ±10 G’s peak Horizontal Axis 3-5 G’s max. Random
24 Hz 0.06 PSD-Gsq/Hz
60 Hz 0.50
100 Hz 0.50
200 Hz 0.025
2000 Hz 0.025
No loss of circuit during test; <10μ seconds chatter.
Shock Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 213B, Test Condition K @ 30G’s. Tested with VCH connector. Test criteria - No loss of circuit during test, pre and post test contact resistance.
Salt Spray Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 101D, Test Condition A, 96 Hrs. Sealed version only.
Dust Mil STD 810, Method 510.2 Air Velocity 300 Ft/Min Duration 16Hr
Thermal Shock Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 107F, Test Cond. A, -55°C to +85°C. Test criteria - pre and post test contact resistance
Moisture Resistance Per Mil-Std 202F, Method 106F, Test Criteria - pre and post test contact resistance
Ignition Protection All Contura switches with sealed construction meet the requirements of UL1500/ISO8846 for ignition protection, in addition to conformance with EC directive 94/25/EC for marine products.
CONTURA V, SINGLE AMBER LED, UPPER DEPENDENT LED ONLY$9.00
CONTURA II, GREEN SINGLE LENS, ROCKER ONLY$2.00
CONTURA XIV, MARTINI TIME, UPPER INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA II, LIGHT BAR, AMBER SINGLE LENS, SINGLE UPPER DEPENDENT$12.50
CONTURA II, WORK LIGHT, AMBER SINGLE LENS, SINGLE UPPER DEPENDENT$12.50
CONTURA II, ROADKILL LIGHTS, BLUE LENS, UPPER INDEPENDENT$13.75
CONTURA II, WINDSHIELD WIPER, BLUE LENS, UPPER INDEPENDENT$13.75
CONTURA XII, WINCH IN/OUT, SEALED PADDLE ROCKER SWITCH, WHITE LENS$16.50
CONTURA X, MUSIC, SEALED ROCKER SWITCH, AMBER LENS$16.50
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!