CONTURA II, BLUE LENS, SINGLE UPPER DEPENDENT, INCANDESCENT LIGHT
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Single upper incandescent light only
- Upper incandescent light is ON when the upper part of the rocker is pressed ON. This will light up the top area.
- NO Lower incandescent light
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. VCH housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. VCH connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 3 terminal switch
- Wiring diagram
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
O-Rings installed on the LED and/or the incandescent lights and the center shaft to seal out water, dust, and debris. Certified to IP68 for front panel components of the actual switch only. Sealed switch with optional panel gasket (VPS-CAR) will meet IP67 rating.
Switch mounting hole is .830 by 1.45 inches.
Panel Thickness Range
- 0 gaskets - .032, .062, .093, .125, .187, .250 inches
- 1 gasket - .030 to .109 & .147 to .157
- switch only, no rear barrier - 1.479 inches
- switch only, rear barrier - 1.55 inches
- switch with VCH or VC connector housing - 2.029 inches
- Contura II - 1.933 by .940 inches
- Contura V - 1.912 by 1.020 inches
- Contura X - 1.910 by .960 inches
Blue Sea ST Blade Fuse Block With Cover$27.95
Six Position V-Series Switch Holder$9.50
Three Position V-Series Switch holder$5.50
Eight Terminal Rear Connector Housing Gray$1.00
CONTURA II, OFF-ROAD LIGHTS, BLUE LENS, LOWER INDEPENDENT, INCANDESCENT LIGHTS$13.00
OTR STICKER WHITE
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 14 to 16 gauge$0.90
Packages of Packard 630 Series Terminal 12 gauge$1.45
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!