A-PILLAR-LIGHTS, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT
- New, used for photography
- SPST ON/OFF switch.
- Upper LED is ON when the upper part of the rocker is pressed ON. This will light up the symbol area.
- Lower LED is independently wired. If connected this will light up the text area.
- Rated 20A 12V
- No rear barriers between terminals. LC1 housing connectors can be used with Packard 630 terminals. LC1 connector and terminals are sold separately.
- Insulated 1/4" female quick disconnect terminals can also be used. This is a 4 terminal switch with a common ground for both LEDs
- Wiring diagram
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Locks out elements such as water, dust & debris. Certified to IP67 for front panel components.
- Fits into industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 in [44.0mm x 22.0mm].
Panel Thickness Range
- Acceptable Panel Thickness
.030 to .156 (.76mm to 3.96mm)
.030, .062, .093, .125 and .156
- Switch only from base to terminal end - 1.75 inches
- Switch with LC1-01 attached - 2.38 inches
- Base with rocker installed - 1.97 X 1.02 inches
CONTURA V, LED SINGLE LIGHT BAR, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA V, TACOMA BUMPER LIGHT BAR, UPPER LED INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA V, BUMPER LIGHT BAR, UPPER LED INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, HALO LIGHTS, UPPER LED INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, GATOR LIGHTS, UPPER LED INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA XIV, DOME LIGHT, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$17.50
CONTURA XIV, LED LIGHT BAR, LOWER LED INDEPENDENT$17.00
CONTURA V, TIKI, UPPER LED INDEPENDENT$15.50
CONTURA V, LOCKER POWER, UPPER DEPENDENT LED ONLY$14.50
There have been no reviewsOnly those who bought this product are allowed to add review
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!